V-Technology Innovators Marine is a tailor-made elevator supplier for Yachts and Vessels including service, inspections and maintenance. From our Head office in Sneek (The Netherlands) we serve our customers. We offer fast response, flexibility and professional service interventions in all North European harbors.
MARINE ELEVATOR ENGINEER (fulltime, m/f)
- Do you have a number of years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias?
- Do you have experience working with a team of world class manufacturing professionals?
- Can your team depend on you, are you punctual and committed?
- Professional skills to repair and maintain, execute annual safety-inspections and certification for person elevators, on board at sea going vessels.
- Working area Hamburg, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Zeebrugge, Dunkirk and other major ports in the North European region.
- Main task is repairing technical failures on mechanical and electromechanical level.
- Conducting service reports in English.
- Reporting to the Technical manager.
- Technical education at community college (MBO);
- Valid driver license level B;
- Well experienced in conducting technical reports in English;
- Experience with elevator technics and regulations according NEN-EN 81-20 and NEN-EN 81-50;
- Good communication skills in English, more languages are a plus;
- Electromechanical & electronical experience (basic knowledge of software handling downloading & uploading);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Able to work as independent service engineer, used to meet deadlines;
- Flexible working hours in case of interventions abroad.
- Salary based on skills, experience and education.
- Legal benefits package.
- Service car.
- Education and training possibilities.
- Career opportunities for career developments.
If you are not afraid of a challenge and like to work in a professional and flexible team we will be eager to go through your CV, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions of more information you can contact Mr. E. Venema, telephone number +31 (0)6 51 18 60 67.